Inspiration comes from many places, and often times from yourself, but sometimes you need a bit of a push to realize your true potential. This can come from many places, but one in particular always helps me: fashion blogs. And here are the top five of 2018 so far:
- Mary Seng- Happily Grey: Mary Seng defies stereotypical fashion ideals by somehow combining the edginess of a tomboy fashion sense with the bohemian simplicity of a free love child. Her blog ranges from style, to beauty, to shopping the looks. She is versatile and can definitely make an impact.
- Celine Aagaard- Hippie Hippie Milkshake: If high fashion minimalism sounds of interest to you, make sure to check out Hippie Hippie Milkshake. Celine Aagaard features everything from the runway to streetstyle, and even has some culinary inspiration. A worthy notation for those invested in the finer things in life.
- Ellen Claesson- Ellen Claesson: If you’re a fan of foreign fashion, Ellen Claesson is the girl for you. This Swedish blogger has a taste for the finer things in life, and will show you how good that they can be.
- Mireia Oller- My Daily Style: This Spanish fashion blogger brings color to life in new and fascinating ways through clothing and accessories. Her patterns and pleats of all hues show a brighter and spunkier side to fashion, and allow for true individuality.
- Tine Andrea- The Fashion Eaters: Individuality is key, and this blog is full of it! Tine Andrea shows us what it’s truly like to be ourselves throughout different photographs and inserts. Look to her for a dash of inspiration whenever you feel like you’re in need of one!
These are just some of the top fashion blogs of the year, and who knows, yours could be next!
Check out the blogs by following these links!
Happily Grey: http://www.happilygrey.com/
Hippie Hippie Milkshake: http://envelope.no/
Ellen Claesson: https://ellenclaesson.metromode.se/
My Daily Style: https://stylelovely.com/mydailystyle/
The Fashion Eaters: http://www.thefashioneaters.com/